Friday, June 12, 2015

Together

Hello Everyone!!! I'm very happy that I can share my latest layout with you. I have decided to file a few layouts with Tim's cousins in our family album. I hope it'll be a great keepsake for him. I have got photos of my nephews and nieces in my PC and it's time to start my work. 

I'm going to make three various layouts. You can see the first one today. The layout captures my beautiful and fantastic nieces Kate and Barb in London, where Kate studies and lives. Wow, I'm jealous of her it because I love London very much.


Firstly the background was made using Gummy Worms heavyweight cardstock from Bazzill and Picked Fence Distress Paint from Ranger. When the background dried I added various papers, photo and other trifles.

If you want to see my other layout, please, follow my blog, it's coming soon.

I would like to thank Kate & Barb for their photo.

Have an amazing day and weekend.
Hugs,





2 comments:

  1. Hello Jenna. You created such a lovely layout. I love the painted look on your layout. I also love the cluster of embellishments on the corner too. Your layout makes me want to go and dig out my scrapbooking supplies. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Ka!!! Thank you for your nice comment. This layout it's something else and an experiment for me. I'm very glad that my nieces appreciate it. :-) Dear Ka, I wish you a fantastic weekend! Hugs, Jenna

      Delete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥