Friday, July 10, 2015

Lawn Fawn - Stuck On You

Hello Everyone! Today I'm here to share a few cards with my new stamp set and coordinate dies from Lawn Fawn. I have received a couple new dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Simon Says Stamps last week and I used some of them too. 

My first card
Firstly I cut and sprayed a film stripe using Tye Dye Distress Spray Stain and made a desert scene in the windows using masking technique. Cactuses were cut and stamped using Sap Green and Rose Madder Archival Inks. 



The second one
The cactuses and pots were cut and stamped using Sap Green, Rose Madder, Tree Branch and Coffee Archival Inks. The background was daubed using Mini Chunky Chevron Stencil from TCW, Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad and Dauber Sponge Applicator. I cut rectangle and frame using my new Stitched Dies from Simon Says Stamps and embossed the frame using embossing folder from Cuttlebug.




The third card
Firstly I made a background using Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks, Dauber Sponge Applicator and Shimmer Spritz from Tsukineko to get a shimmer look. I made this card using various stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. 



Thanks for your visit. Have a perfect weekend.
Hugs



1 comment:

  1. Well shucks!! These are such creative and clever designs you've made featuring this cute and fun stamp set!! ;) I especially love that film strip design!! And on that last card I really love your blended sky!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥