Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Jenna's Design - Brick Wall Stencil

Hello Everyone! Today I'm here to share my spooky layout. It captures our face to face meeting with real ghosts in the Ghosts & Legends Museum in Prague. The spooky atmosphere of this place is made up sounds, ghosts, legends and the coldness of the underground street. We felt something inexpressible. 

I used my own brick wall stencil and Fired Brick Distress Paint to make a background of the layout. While my layout was drying I was preparing the picture frames and two layers letters. I also added white vellum to get a shadow.  






If you want to visit a unique place in Prague, I can recommend Ghosts & Legends Interactive Exhibition. I'm sure it will be a great experience for you. 

Have an amazing day. 
Hugs







No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥