Sunday, July 2, 2017

Waffle Flower - On My Mark

Hello everyone!!! Today I want to share my new covers for post-it memo pads. I again used a Cinch Binding Tool from WeR Memory Keepers and On My Mark stamp set and coordinate dies, both from Waffle Flower.

One of them I made for my niece Nika because she has a tomcat Glum and the second one is a present for my niece Thea - she has a small lady dog.

A size of cover is 3.5" x 3.5". A BGR was made using stamp from Hero Arts and Hickory smoke DIP from Ranger. White acrylic paint was added to get white area and after drying various words were stamped randomly.

I stamped and cut cat and dog using AIPs from Ranger. The images were made from 2 layers to get 3D effect. I punched the chipboards and I bound them using 7/8" white twin wire and finally I added post-it memo pads.



Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a FAB day.
Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Really cute memo pads, Jenna! I love the subtle pattern you chose and how you placed the animals...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥