Monday, April 18, 2016

Use Your Stuff - GD Challenge #219 / Punches

Hello Everyone!!! Today I want to share my project for Use Your Stuff. I was selected as a guest designer for Challenge #219 - Theme: Use Your Favorite Punch(es). I would like to thank Tammy who is the senior team member of this blog for her invitation,




I decided to make a chocolate cover for my small nephew Eduard for his B-Day because is coming soon. I used my fave Stitched Border Punch from Artemio and Uforgenttable Stamp Set from WPlus9I have had these stamps a long time but I haven't used them. I combined stamping, masking and watercolouring techniques. 


I hope you also join your projects into the Use Your Stuff Challenge this week and wish you Good Luck. And here is my project.



Well, I'm also a proud GD for Use Your Stuff - Challenge #220. If you want to see my following project, don't hesitate and visit Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog or my blog next week. :-)

I also join my card into the challenges:

Have an amazing day.
Hugs



3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to make small gifts unique. Thank you so much for entering your truly creative art in our challenge this fortnight at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Lovely colors and fun idea. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute envelope. :-) I like the background. Elephant is such a lovely motiv. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete

♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TO BRIGHTEN MY DAY ♥